Friday, August 04, 2006

Anevrisme - part 3

Good God, I really AM gonna get a stroke one of these days, and fk knows I AM gonna hold HER responsible for this.

There this unbelievably beautiful and illegally young woman, singing worldwide how much of a filthy whore she is. And no, I do not mean the complimenting side of "filthy whore". Now tell me, how THE FUCK would you go singing about yourself cheating on your man? And then again, what would the expectances be? "Sugar, marry me, don't believe that silly song that got me millions. I really do NOT cheat on my man."

Cause sure, that is absolutely believable, since, by the beginning of the chorus she actually feels sorry. Bitch, you'd better be sorry. You'd better be sorry you had this just so brilliant idea of going and sell yourself so cheaply. And yeah, saying "I don't wanna do this anymore ", "I don't wanna hurt him anymore I don't wanna take away his life I don't wanna be.... a murderer " certainly excuses having just uttered "Cause I know that he knows im unfaithful And it kills him inside To know that i am happy with some other guy I can see him dyin' ", and all of these while, of course, bending and stretching and rolling over that goddamn piano.

Oh yeah, the piano. How could such a deep, lovingly, blue, sad song, miss a piano? What difference does it make what words come out of your mouth, if the piano is there?!
"I'm about to fuck you all up! I'm going out, and it is NOT for grocery, you shit-eater morron! I'm going to see this guy and he's gonna fuck my brains out, but hey, check out this piano, eh?"

And last but not least, how much of an IDIOT would you have to be to actually STATE that you are unfaithful? We all are, bitch, but you don't see any of us going on a world tour just to make sure everyone knows this? You might as well stick a goddamn bumper sticker on your forehead saying "I suck dick. ANYONE'S dick!"

Geez, me gots to go now. My nose is bleeding too heavily, and I might get my most beautiful white dress stained. And that would be like the final drop to actually sell one kidney, fly my ass to the States, get me a gun and shoot this whore's brains out.

PS: :index_crouched_on_both_hands:

No comments: